WATER RELATED SERVICES
Storm Water Permitting
The Clean Water Act Amendments (CWAA) of 1987 led to the creation of the National Pollutant
Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) which regulates discharges of storm water from industrial
activities into surface water of the United States.
Storm Water Permitting Services
- Determine whether a storm water permit is required or if eligible for "no exposure" status.
- File required forms to the EPA or state agency with permitting authority to obtain coverage.
- Identify potential sources of storm water discharge and develop a storm water pollution prevention plan as required.
Pollution Prevention Plans
Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) are required for sites covered under a storm
water permit. The SWPPP is a document that describes pertinent information about the site,
including potential sources of storm water pollution, Best Management Practices (BMPs) aimed
as reducing storm water pollution, a plan for BMP implementation, evaluation and monitoring
schedules, and any other industry specific requirements.
Pollution Prevention Plan Development Services
- Develop pollution prevention individual/team
- Evaluate site and identify sources of storm water pollution
- Identify appropriate BMPs
The SPCC regulation is also known as the Oil Pollution Prevention regulation. SPCC plans are
required for nontransportation related facilities that could potentially discharge oil into
U.S. waters. The federal requirements are in 40 CFR 112.1 through 112.7 and apply to facilities
that have (1) a total underground oil storage capacity of more than 42,000 gallons; or (2) a
total above ground oil storage capacity of more than 660 gallons in a single container. If the
facility's total oil storage capacity is greater than one million gallons, it may also be subject
to a Facility Response Plan (FRP) under 40 CFR 112.20, 112.21 and associated Appendices A-F.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Air Quality Services -
Chemical Release Documentation Services -
General Compliance Services
Water Related Services